We have decades of experience at the negotiation table, serving a direct role in the negotiation process. We provide advisory services, can partner and sit with you at the table and play the role of third party advocate, acting with your express consent on your behalf at the negotiation table.
We provide training to help individuals and organizations obtain, improve and retain the knowledge skills, tools and resources needed to succeed professionally.
We utilize alternative dispute mechanisms in the settlement of disputes including mediation, conciliation and arbitration.
Our seasoned network of qualified professionals are available to provide expert testimony on scientific, technical, or professional issues in specialized fields during legal proceedings.
Our experts help you set the agenda, formulate the policy, guide you through the adoption, implementation and evaluation stages. We have refined the process of getting you to your desired outcome efficiently and economically.
Our consultants are trained in the practice of promoting, and influencing the introduction of enactments before any legislative body. We will work with you to develop an approach towards gaining approval for the amendment of legislation; promulgation, modification, or deletion of regulations before any regulatory or administrative body.
We are committed to generating policies that more inclusive of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, abilities, and socio-economic background.
We create programs to solve problems and test new ideas to promote a culture of change, using technology to enhance the delivery of legal services to maximize client satisfaction.
Our structured reviews and investigations process will help you meet legal requirements. We conduct appraisals of business to evaluate commercial potential before our clients enter into transactions with third parties.
The Center for Law and Innovation Policy is committed to generating, developing,and applying innovation to decision making in the public, private and civil sectors by facilitating and conducting independent, in-depth research that leads to pragmatic and innovative ideas to solve problems facing society.
- Policy Development
- Dispute resolution
Work With Us
We look forward to hearing from talented and dynamic individuals who would like to join CLIP for an internship or researcher role. You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Exploring the social and cultural dynamics of law, science and technology from an interdisciplinary and comparative framework.
- Practical policy research, fostering the development of a national innovation system effective at translating new ideas into technologies, industries and economic wealth.
- Conceives, plans, and operates programs to test new ideas, solve difficult problems, and achieve system change.
- Gathering insights from research to develop evidence based expert advice to ensure that decisions affecting investment on the continent are well-directed.
- Environment that facilitates interaction with academicians, policy makers, S&T agencies, civil society organizations, entrepreneurs, innovators and technocrats.
- Organizing seminars to equip professionals with the tools and skills to practically affect change